Arkadelphia Parks and Recreation is looking for accredited fitness instructors to join our team.
- Plan, hold regularly scheduled classes
- Provide instruction, explanation to class participants on proper techniques (Demonstrate as needed)
- Create a positive, inclusive class environment
- Communicate regularly with management on class progress, needs
- Perform related duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completed fitness instructor certification courses (Zumba, Yoga, etc.)
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of group fitness teaching strategies
- Ability to motivate fitness class participants
To apply, please email certification documents and a brief description of your experience to Kathryn Nichols, Recreation Center Operations Manager, at Kathryn.Nichols@arkadelphia.gov.
Arkadelphia Parks and Recreation is an equal opportunity employer.
The positions will be opened until filled.