The City of Arkadelphia is looking to hire a part-time accounting clerk/administrative assistant.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform clerical duties for general finance operations.
- Provide a positive culture for customer service.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a supportive team member.
- Be reliable, independent, and efficient.
- Perform general office duties including answering phones, filing, mailing and etc.
- Basic bookkeeping.
- Submit office supply orders.
- Respond to emails.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- One year of clerical experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to learn basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Must have some computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work in a shared workspace.
- Must have good morale and the ability to adapt to a family-oriented work environment.
- Some training will be provided.
Interested applicants should deliver a completed application to City Clerk Samantha Roybal via email or drop it off at Town Hall during its normal hours of operation.
Click here to download an application.
This position will be open until filled. The City of Arkadelphia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.