Arkadelphia Parks and Recreation is looking to hire a full-time Recreation Center Operations Manager.
- Responsible for all operations within the Parks & Recreation Center.
- Manage facility reservations for Parks & Recreation Department.
- Collect, calculate payroll/employee attendance for department staff.
- Maintain accurate bookkeeping records of revenues and expenses.
- Manage inventory for the Recreation Center.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain financial records.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Collect and record personnel’s time for payroll.
- Maintains up-to-date budget/bill tracking.
- Prepare end of month financial data and reports for Director’s review.
- Hire, train, supervise, and schedule desk aide staff.
- Facilitate and manage facility reservations.
- Receives messages and effectively maintains communication within the department.
- Trains staff in revenue collections.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- College degree in accounting, marketing, or other job-related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping.
- At least 1 year of experience facility management.
- Ability to operate office equipment and computers.
- Experience with recreation software & Microsoft Office.
- Energetic personality with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Skilled in managing multiple tasks/projects along with the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative, collaborative and flexible attitude.
- Ability to work overtime, evenings, and weekends as needed.
The City of Arkadelphia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should email a completed application to Junior Rodemeyer, Director of Parks and Recreation.
The position will be open until filled.
To learn more about Arkadelphia Parks and Recreation, CLICK HERE.